Blissful Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome Site Viewers Reading Advised.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessi

Jessi

Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:27 am

Hiao was sitting in an inn looking out hte window that was there
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:50 am

Jacob walked in and headed for the bar his eyes searching the room.
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:51 am

Hioa walked into the bar with her wings barly visible patted tight against her back while looking around the bar as well.
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:52 am

looking he saw a winged girl siting at a window alone Tajking his drink he walked over to her "mind if i sit here" he asked
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:53 am

She looked over at the man that had walked over. She shruged softly. It's not as if she had company or anything" Sure just be aware that if your annoying i;ll kick you ass" Says in a serious tone sitting down.
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:00 am

Jacob chuckled "of corse " he said softly "what brings you here?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:01 am

Shrugs softly" Im on spring brake from collage and i came here to see family"
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:02 am

Jacob nods girnning "collage , nice " he said drinking his drink "so whos your family?"
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:04 am

Shrugs softly and names off random people not on the site.
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:05 am

he smiles "ah do you have any where to stay , I have a free room at my place, i teach at the school here" he said his eyes flashing red.
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:07 am

She noticed the shift in the eye colars and tilted her head softly" No i've got a place and cool i want to teach oceanography if i cant move to a palce close to an ocean."
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:10 am

he nodded "its agood thing to be in , my home is not far from the beach" he said "it has a lot of history around it " he motioned to the watress to bering over two drinks "on me"
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:11 am

She smiled softly" Thank you for the offer but i do not get to see my family much that lives here. I go to collage far away in califronia( is taking that the thing is taking place away from there)"
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:17 am

he smiled to her "if your ever in need feel free to call upon my home" he said sipping his drink and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:18 am

She nodded softly taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:26 am

"so your here to see relatives, anything else" he asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:27 am

Shrugs softly" Not really."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)   Sitting in an inn( Open to one person) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in an inn( Open to one person)
Page 1 of 1