Blissful Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome Site Viewers Reading Advised.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eclair

eclair

the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Empty
PostSubject: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:09 am

*naga lays on her heated flat rock that was made for her before she was brough to the zoo. she looks at all the pople looking at her*

*eclair walks with jack to see naga* you a little close you know.. >.>
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:12 am

ally wanders closer to the naga exibit with her hood up she didnt want to get caughtor else she would end up in the zoo too
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:18 am

Jacob smirks "nobodys noticing" he whispered to her as they moved
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:21 am

ally wached a couple get alittle to close to the naga exibit she slid closer and said quietly "you might want to move back"
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:24 am

*naga looks at every one an she looks at ally cat an flickers her tounge. then she looks at more people*

*jade grumbles an she sees naga.* o.o.... i want her......
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:27 am

Jacob sighes "well she is somthing you can't have but i might be abkle to pay for you to see her later in person." he said gently rubbing the small of her back.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:32 am

*naga slides in to the grass. an pops out out in from of jade an jack trysing to scare them she presses her self againest the glass. shes big an coming out of the thick grass with out no one knowing is scarry. jade smiles* you get her for me i have as many children as you want...... *jade looks at ally.* what you mean get away.....
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:38 am

ally moved in front of them blocking their veiw "i dont think buying her would be a good idea miss she is wild and would probly eat you then vanish"ally said quietly trying to help the naga
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:39 am

Jacob grinned his hand moving to her waist "I shall see what my contacts say" he said gently kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:41 am

ally didnt flinch when the naga hit the glass"thats what i ment nagas dont like people getting too close"

Last edited by Allycat on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 am

*jade llooks at her an takes the hood off the neko an pulls her close* that is what i am hoping for *she smiles* i have yet to meet a snake that would bite me...... *naga licks the wall with here long tounge. jade looks at the neko* you know you shouldnt hide your self...
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:49 am

Jacob smiled "my jade has a thing with Snakes don't you my love" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:52 am

ally ducked away from the woman slightly creeped out and pulled her hood back up"if you dont mind i would rather not be reveled in public i dont want to end up in a zoo"she said stiffly pressed up against the glass
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:56 am

*naga hisses when ally get close an shes can tells shes hungry.* ummm lol girl your a fool XD they only want pure breed nekos.... an your not one... pure breed nekos are more like up right walking cats with fur all over. what be the point in hiding other then your shy arounf big crowds....
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:00 am

ally ignored the naga and her fur bristled some of it showing on her face as a light coat of blond fur that she tryed to conceal at all times"now who says im not a purebred"ally hissed drawing some attention from some of the crowd
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:05 am

Jacob pulls Jade away for a moment " the zoo owner might let you have a privret viewing once every one has gone" he whispered "he ows me a favour, but it will cost you , one child" he said grinning
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:08 am

*jade grunts an looks at him* fuck that. thats a weak deal. one child would be worth her.. >.> *she the looks back at ally* me.... *she smiles* you didnt go to school did you pure breeds cant talk..... they still have that little thing in there neck thats only alows them to meow. you more of a 3/4ths purebreed now shut up an looks at her. *jade grabs her an makes her look at naga* looks at her silky pale skin her leathery scales... that sexy tone muscle filled body, her eye an tounge are beautiful.... her body alone almost makes me cum just thinking about rubing up agained her in her coil as she squeeses the life out of me.
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:11 am

ally elbowed her in the gut and moved away" sorry crazy lady im straight"
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:45 am

Jacob grinned as she spoke he gave her tether a gentle pull knowing just where it would go too.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:48 am

*she winces* stop it >.<..... *she looks at naga.* hmmmmm i think i am in love..... *she smiles*
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:51 am

Jacob growles and tugs harder a little angry that she would find the snake more atractive than him.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:53 am

*she winces more an some poeple look over wondering what hes doing* careful you might give away your own little secret...
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:01 am

Jacob let it go "wait till i get you back" he hissed into her ear hiw voice now filled with the anger he felt.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:09 am

*jade snickers* what made cuase i like the naga more then you... well you should have geussed i was the kind of girl to like snakes more then humans..
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:29 am

Jacob gritted his teeth and grabbed her arm "were leaving you can have your setion with the snake girl tomorrow" he said "after i get my payment from you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)   the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the zoo topic 2 (ally mika an one other person.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next