Blissful Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome Site Viewers Reading Advised.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SItting near the founting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jessi

Jessi

SItting near the founting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:09 am

She laughed softly" Swords eh? ehh their too predictible. I like my emei peicers."
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:10 am

Mika loked at her "really" she was factinated"you have to show me some time"
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:10 am

She laughed softly" I have them on me right now." giggles" THeir small enough to keep up the sleeve but still they can block even swords"
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:19 am

"please will you show me?" she asked turning to face her "I will show you mine too" blushing at what it sounded like "sorry didn't mean it to sound that way"
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:21 am

She laughs softly" Ehh it was a funny mess up" Giggles softly and a small pair( About 1 ft overall) of small double nail like items drop out of her sleve with a circle bound to them for her to hold them in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:25 am

mika smiled then looked in aw at her as she drew them to show her, mika moved to stand making shure nobody was around her quickly she reatched back drawing her sword twisting she soon stood facing her the blade barly touching her neck slowly she moved it so the blade faced down.

SItting near the founting - Page 3 Swords-ninjitsu-swords-classic-stee
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:26 am

She laughed softly at the blade" Nice as blade goes but still couldnt stand up for these things. Your limited with range and how you can move with that. These you have full range of motion."
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:30 am

mika smiled again "ow i am trainning my skills are widly varied" she said looking around "I can't show you in here i might hurt some one"
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:31 am

She giggled softly" Ehh who care if a few body's get broken"Giggles sfotly.
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:33 am

mika sighed "I do its not the way i was trainned, i was trained to preserve it" she said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:33 am

She laughs softly" I was joking couldnt you tell?"
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:41 am

,mika smiled "sure" she said with half a smile
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:42 am

She places the weapons back into the holder in her sleeves and looks at the setting sun
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:51 am

mika shethed her sword sliding it back on her back under her dress, "at lest we could spare together some time" she said drinking the lat of her ice drink "want another?" she asked "to show no hard felings?" her smile now warm and freindly
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:41 am

She laughed softly" There never were...although who i am to refuse free stuff" Giggles softly.
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:32 am

mika smiled and paid for another drink "how about we try blue berry this time" she said grining
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:33 am

She nodded" Yea sure sounds fun"
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:37 am

mika moved the second cup to her "its nice " she said shivering as she took a sip "cooling too"
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:38 am

She nodded softly'' Yea well i guess it's time to show you my house ehh?" She takes a sip of the ice drink" Well your house for now as well"
Back to top Go down
mika

mika

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:43 am

mika finished her drink and smiled "it would be best" she said grinning as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:44 am

She placed the drink down." Alright follow me"
( I'll make the topic in house)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SItting near the founting   SItting near the founting - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SItting near the founting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3