Blissful Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome Site Viewers Reading Advised.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessi

Jessi

Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:48 am

Tenkazi is sitting on the side of the waterfall looking around.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:05 am

*bubbles walks down a road with a towel on* hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:06 am

Tenkazi sighs and falls asleap not seeing anyone.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:07 am

*bubbles sees a girl she walks up to here an taps her with her foot* o.o
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:08 am

She falls into the water sputtinging before looking up.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:11 am

*bubbles looks at her like wtf look on her face* you ok??
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:11 am

She nods softly" Yea"
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:14 am

umm ok... *bubbles get in to the water her body kinda brakes up like water when shes get in an shes sits with her head judt out of the water*
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 am

Tenkazi looks at her with her head tilted" Yo arent human are ya?" Her wings flap softly behind her.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:18 am

did i look human * giving her a look of are you that dumb. bubbles was almost as clear as water*
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:19 am

She laughed softly" Na i was just asking cause something i drank tasted odd. i thoguht iw as haluncanating"
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:20 am

.... *bubbles looks at her like she was still dumb an asome water come up be hide her an pics ten up an set her on the beach*
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:21 am

Looks over at her with a what the hell was that for face
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:24 am

sorry i dont let dememted kids go swiming* bubbles sticks her tounge out at her*
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:24 am

She glares slightly at her" Go take a trip into a heater" She gets back into the water.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:25 am

*the water dos not let her get in* why are you not in school ^^
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:26 am

She glares over at her" Because im so smart i have already completleted ninety five percernt of what i have to so all i have left is one hour a day ag school"
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:33 am

ahhhh *the water grabs her legs an throws her in to the water*
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:34 am

She recovers quickly in the air with the wings and landed nicely" Ok what in gods name was that for?"
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:36 am

for skiping my class ^^
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:36 am

She shruged softly" I dont think i have a class with you" Looks towards the wall.
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:43 am

i am the swimming teacher... you skiped 5 of my classes...
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:45 am

She looked up confused" Ok...when did this happen?" Shrugsd softly
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:47 am

your swiming classes are after school an they hppend. *she names off time ten was being fucked by misty*
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:48 am

She laughes softly" Ohh....Now i remember" She giggles softly" Yea...swiming class never seemed important since i can already swim"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)   Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting on the waterfall( Eclair here)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next